The Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) are currently seeking interns to join their marketing department in Stratford-upon-Avon between March and July. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience with one of the largest and most prestigious theatre companies in the UK with a growing international reputation. Whilst the work will be based in Stratford, the marketing department looks after all the shows currently the RSC are conducting, including their London and Newcastle based productions.
The internship is for 1 day a week, unpaid for 5 months. The ideal candidate will see this as an opportunity to gain experience in Arts Marketing and seek a further job within this field.
This internship will include:
– Taking on an individual project
– Experience the day-to-day marketing activities
– Develop an understanding of arts marketing
– Attending meetings
– Selected marketing campaigns on productions including online work
– Working alongside the whole marketing department and other departments as required.
Deadline: 4th February 2011
For more information and to apply see The RSC’s website, and search for ‘Marketing’ in the job field.