Theatre503 is now accepting inquiries for our Edinburgh Previews season which will be running from 16th July – 28th July.
We have two slots available each night. Monday – Saturday 7pm and 9pm, Sundays 5pm and 7pm.
Companies can book between 1 and 3 slots.
If you are interested in previewing your show at Theatre503 and would like more information on fees please send us the information listed below and any other queries you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we need:
– A description of the show
– A script
– A brief CVs or biogs of the key team members
– A brief explanation of how you plan to market the preview and who you believe the audience for it will be
– How many slots you would like
– Which dates and times they are available.
Theatre503 is the home of fearless new writing. Since 2006 Tim Roseman and Paul Robinson have worked to make Theatre503 the most important theatre in the UK for first-time playwrights, providing that vital launchpad into public performance.
Shows that have previewed at Theatre503 in the past include The Girl with the Iron Claws by Hannah Mulder, The Sexual Awakening of Peter Mayo by Jon Brittain and Skittles by Richard Marsh.